IMPORTANT NOTICES ABOUT IMPACT
PHASE I Providers: (Audiologist, Physician, Optometrist, Clinical Psychologist, SLP, OT, PT, DT, LSW, LCSW, LPC, LCPC, BCBA, and RN)
Impact deadline is September 24, 2016. Providers must have completed the enrollment process and be In Review no later than September 5, 2016 or risk non-payment and loss of credential/enrollment due to non-compliance.
Please use the credential search feature on the Provider Connections website to check your billing information.
- Enter your name in the appropriate spaces, click Search.
- Click the Click for more information box.
- Click View Billing Information. Only active billing providers will appear.
- If you no longer work for a billing provider (including your individual provider status), we must have written notification that you no longer provide services for that payee. We also need a last date of service.
- If you have enrolled for a billing provider in IMPACT that you are not enrolled with for CBO, please select the appropriate option from the Enrollment/Add and Changes page and submit to Provider Connections.
PHASE II Providers: Dietitian, Interpreter, Translator, Service Coordinator, Parent Liaison, SLPA, COTA, PTA, SWA, PA
NO IMPACT ENROLLMENT IS REQUIRED AT THIS TIME.
No timeline has been set for Phase II.