Attention: Changes to Evaluation Requirements: Due to issues with HIPAA and FERPA regarding the use of black markers, the following changes will be made:
- Evaluation applications and reports will not be accepted if marker is used. Applications/Reports with markers will be returned.
- Acceptable options for removing identifying information include the use of the word Child, Boy, Girl, XXX, YYY, etc.
- Do not use fake names because the reviewers cannot know they are not true names.
- The EI number must be removed
- The birthdate and evaluation must be included.