EI Monitoring Position Available
Vander Weele Group LLC, is currently seeking an entry level early intervention monitoring position based in South Holland, Illinois.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year’s experience working with children ages birth to five and will possess a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in child development, early childhood education, or a related field. Additionally, a fair amount of travel is required therefore, candidate will need a valid driver’s license.
As directed by Supervisor, Monitor:
1. Sends necessary correspondence to schedule compliance monitoring reviews and focused verification reviews for Early Intervention (“EI”) services.
2. Conducts administrative and file reviews for EI services and develops final reports and conducts exit conferences.
3. Provides technical assistance as part of EI reviews based on statutory and regulatory authorities.
4. Requests, reviews and approves corrective action plans as needed after EI reviews and conducts follow up in an effort to ensure correction of non-compliance.
5. Makes notification of refunds and prepares files for collections relevant to EI program.
6. Collects, analyzes and reports on data during onsite or offsite reviews using approved monitoring tools.
7. Accurately inputs data in EI project database.
8. Completes master calendar and project reporting requirements in a timely manner for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on deliverables.
9. Completes other tasks supporting the EI program, if requested.
Competencies and Skills:
1. Possesses superior knowledge of governing authorities and applies these to pre-determined monitoring protocols.
2. Possesses strong typing and note-taking skills.
3. Demonstrates professionalism in field interactions.
4. Demonstrates high level of integrity and commitment to project mission.
5. Keeps specified information confidential.
6. Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
7. Promptly reports to Supervisor, Program Director and Program Partner serious violations or matters that may impact the safety and health of children.
Email cover letter and resume to: email@example.com